Brother Printer is a leading brand in printing technology which is popular for its high quality and best features. Over the years, this premium brand has launched new features and upgraded their technology to ensure they are meeting the requirements of every customer. The basic functions of this device are to print, copy and scan documents. Whether you’ve just got your hands on Brother Printer or you’re a dedicated user, it’s very natural to face glitches with technical products. Every problem comes with a solution. If you come across any issue while using this equipment, feel free to contact the Brother printer support team for step-by-step guidance.
It is very natural that every person who is using a printer might not be tech0savvy which is why you can count on the 24×7 customer helpline of Brother Printer to give you a quick-fix. You can connect with their team of certified experts who will patiently listen to your concerns and resolve the technical problem with tenacity. Whether it is about connecting your printer to WiFi or any other trickiest concern, their well-qualified professionals are available at your beck and call. Without further ado, let’s dive into the solution of ‘Brother Printer not connecting to Wifi’:
Connecting Brother Printer to WiFi
We’ve enlisted a step-by-Step guide on how to connect Brother Printer to WiFi and follow them as mentioned below:
Make sure you know the crucial information about your network before connecting to Brother Printer:
- Network Name (SSID)
- Security Key of the Network
This information can be found at the back of your router.
Finally, let’s begin with the steps you need to implement to resolve the issue:
- Open the Control Panel on your Brother Printer to set up the wireless connection.
- Try connecting the AC power cord in your printer and switch on the printer.
- Then, hit Menu key.
- Then, tap up or down key to select network settings or wireless setup.
- To select the network, hit up or down key and then press Ok.
- Select the WLAN by hitting up or down key. Then press Ok.
- To select the setup wizard, press up or down key and press OK.
- Try enabling the wireless network when the LAN enables. This is going to process the wireless set up wizard.
- Next, the Brother Printer is going to look for your network and show a list of available networks. Select the SSID you want. Then press OK.
- Next, enter the SSID key.
Quick-fix guide on Brother Printer not Connecting to the WiFi issue
- Retrieve the network name and password for your wireless network which is located at the back of the modem.
- Ensure that your printer and PC are powered ON and set up on some wireless network connection.
- Choose the ‘Menu’ button (if you have a touch screen, choose ‘Settings’ or Spanner and Screwdriver icon and then ‘All Settings’.)
- Navigate toward Network with the help of Arrow keys and press OK. Select WLAN, use up and down keys to select the Setup Wizard, and press OK.
- Choose your WiFi network. Type the WiFi password and press OK, you will be asked to ‘Apply Settings’.
- Select yes by pressing ‘1’. If you have entered the correct password, then a message will display i.e. connected.
- Next, your printer is ready for printing and offers you quality printing with no roadblocks.
If the technical problem persists, try contacting the Brother printer customer service for immediate and detailed assistance from certified experts.