If your HP Printer Officejet Pro 8610 is showing offline, it means that your printer is not connected with the computer system. Remove this issue by below steps. You can call HP customer support to remove this issue. HP Printer is used to print and scan various papers by connecting wireless with the computer or wire-cord.
Maintain HP Officejet Pro Printer 8610 Connection
Please confirm the status of your printer before preparing to start printing and scanning. A connection can also be restored after your computer is rebooted. Check all the wired and wireless connectivity of your printer and also the configuration of your printer. By going to this step, you can fix this issue. If showing offline, then move to the next step.
Run the Scan Doctor Tool
Uninstall the software from your computer and again download and reinstall it. To uninstall the software, follow a few steps. Move to the Menu option and put a right-click on it to remove this software. Start the software uploading and set-up process again. So, this process may solve this error but still show a move to the next step.
Take the Default Printer
The default printer driver might be changed with another name in the printer list. This changed name can create confusion and might keep your device in offline status. Following measures are mentioned below to prevent all of these from happening.
- First, turn off your printer and then, make it on again to keep it ready to print once more.
- Confirm and select the previous icon HP Printer
- Press a right-click on the grey coloured symbol with a green mark. Choose your HP printer, and it will help you to fix this issue.
Perform the Process of Windows Update
Sometimes updating your Operating System to Windows Updates might also help you to remove this error soon. You can use the bug fixes to troubleshoot your issue related to HP Printer. Update it with KB3147458 to resolve this problem.
Set-Up the HP Printer Online Manually
- Click at the Start button on the bottom left of the system and choose Devices and Printers under the control panel.
- Select the option ‘see what’s printing’ after putting a right-click on the printer
- Once a window appear at your screen, click on the printer option from the Menu section
- Click on the ‘Choose Printer Online’ from the drop-down menu appearing on the screen.
Try to Cancel All The Print List
Put a right-click on the option ‘see what’s printing’ and then put a simple click at the Cancel option mentioned below.
Click on the option’s printer online’ to remove all print documents.
The HP Printer Officejet Pro 8610 is a quality solution for all your printing, scanning, copying and faxing activities. It has the feature of thermal inkjet printing technology that allows you to fast print 19 ppm in black and white or 14.5 ppm in colour. You can call HP printer support to troubleshoot this issue.