Brother Printer Technical Support Number
Phone Number: +1-844-200-0060 Call Time: 24 hours 7 days, also available on Holidays
Brother Printer was a project of an organization that was established in Japan. It came out to be one of the best technological equipment. Packed by power performance and high printing speed, the printer could be seen as one of the most wanted pieces of equipment. It can be considered as the best buy for both your professional and personal work. It can be seen as a comprehensive machine that has all the embedded features of scanning, printing, faxing, etc. It has been able to fulfill the consumer’s needs and has created an impact in the printing world. There is a line of Brother Printer series that are available in the market. Some of them are Solid ink printers, Impact printers, Type-writer and Teletypewriter derived printers, etc. Detailed information would be available at the Brother technical support number which is easily accessible.
Set up and Install Brother Printer
Setting up and installing the Brother Printer on a wireless network can be quite easy if proper steps have been followed. But first, you begin the process, you must check the network setting of the router. Not down the network name and the network key. It is basically located at the back of the router.
- Connect the Brother printer to the main power supply. For that connect the power cord at the back of the printer and the main switch to the socket. Switch on the machine
- On the machine’s control panel, look out for the Menu button and press that.
- With the help of the Up or Down key, choose the network and then the WLAN, and lastly the Setup Wizard.
- After that, the machine will search for the wireless network. When the name of your network appears, select that.
- Now enter the network security key or password and apply okay to the changes.
- Once done, the machine will connect successfully.
- Now you have to install the Brother Printer Driver.
- For that, you need to visit the official site and download the Printer Driver compatible with the OS.
If you are looking for the procedure on how to connect it via a wired network, then you can contact Brother customer support for assistance.
Some Common Technical Issues of Brother Printer:
There can be some basic issues that can occur in the Brother printer or in any printer for that matter. The errors can be avoided if the printer has been used properly and no damage was done. A list of the errors that can occur in the printer are:
- Printer not printing
- Unable to install the printer driver
- Black ink not printing
- Low ink levels even after refill.
- Not able to print colored printouts
- Print jobs getting stuck in the queue
- Not able to connect the printer to the wireless network
- Paper jam errors
- Half-page printing issues
- The ink spilled over in images
- Not able to print after Windows Update
- Unable to scan and fax
How to Contact Brother Printer Support?
For getting all the assistance that you need with Brother Printer, you can get in touch with the Brother printer support number with the medium of call, emails, or chats. All three options are available to help you resolve the issues. Some of the things that you can expect from the assistance are:
- All-round support available irrespective of time and space
- Guidance from experts and professionals.
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Experience of many years
- Latest solutions with well-researched answers
- Instant fixes.