Brother Printers provide users with top-quality and clear prints. They have been highly efficient in the services that they provide, and this is what has made them one of the most reliable printer manufacturers in the world. Brother printers are available in various models, which enables the users to choose the printers as per their requirements. In today’s generation, printers are extensively used in all aspects, be it personal or official. Even though Brother Printers are highly efficient, they are still not completely immune to malfunctioning. There are certain issues that the users face while using Brother printers. One such issue is when the printer displays the error ‘Unable to Print 35’. This issue is faced by several users and is one of the most common malfunctions of Brother printer. The users can learn more about this issue by going through this blog. They even have the option of connecting with Brother printer customer support to avail professional assistance.
Reasons to encounter Brother Printer error 35
The various reasons because of which the user would have to face this error. It is also essential that the user understands the issue efficiently to be able to solve it properly. Some of the most common reasons which cause this issue are as given below:
- This error takes place when bits of paper or paper clips get stuck inside the printer.
- When a mechanical part of the printer is not functioning properly.
- It is also suggested that the users cancel all the printing orders which are currently in the queue.
- Now you would have to open both sides of the printer carefully.
- You would then be able to see the scanner cover support of your printer is positioned on the left side.
- Then you would have to check the left and right corners along with the center point of the printer for any bits of paper.
- If you find that some debris is stuck inside, you would then have to remove it at the earliest.
- Further, you would have to move the print head from left to right and the other way around. While doing so, check if there is any piece of paper left inside.
- Then access the Jam clear cover which is placed on the back of the machine and look for any stuck paper or remote protest there.
- Once you have completed the above-given steps, close the scanner cover carefully.
How to Connect with Brother Printer Support?
Whenever the users are caught up with some issue while using Brother Printer, they have the option of connecting with Brother printer support. This service is available on a 24-hour basis and is accessible through a toll-free number. The professionals get assistance from trained experts in solving the issue which they have come across. The executives always ensure that the issue is resolved in the least possible time and that the users get complete customer satisfaction.