HP Technical Support for PCs, Desktop, Computers
Phone Number: +1-888-236-5856Call Time: 24 hours 7 days, also available on Holidays
The brand HP is known for manufacturing accessories of computers such as desktops, printers, tablets, notebooks and etc. All these products are of highly exceptional design along with super quality features. And among all the various products that HP manufactures or assembles is computers which are one of those products that had to gain major attention of people around the world. HP maintain the long tradition of excellence while developing the computers and because of its durability and reliability it is used in every household. But apart from all these traits HP computers also reflect some problems that are known for giving hard times to their users. But why to worry when HP Desktop support calls away? So you can just sit peacefully as professionals are there for you in times of need.
Why HP Computers?
One of the major breakthroughs of these computers was the introduction of the Pavilion series as it changed the way people use to see computers i.e. as work equipment. Now, these computers are classified as both work and entertainment tool too. Some of the breathtaking features of HP computers which can make people crazy about them are:
- These computers have innovative design along which can start your workday with freshness.
- One can work efficiently with the highest performance and security features of these computers.
- Budget-friendly computers that can affordable by people from all walks of life.
There are various models of HP computers and all have different features when it comes to processor speed, RAM size, keyboard, touch pad, screen size, and many others.
Glitches of HP Computers
Being the machine these computers cannot be away from the glitches so if you are one of those who are using these computers then you can come across these kinds of issues:
- HP computer does not turn on
- The screen of HP computer is blank
- Noise is coming out while running
- HP computer freezes
- HP Computers shut down frequently
- Boot up failure in HP computers
- HP computers are overheating
- HP computer is working slow
These are some of the common issues that can be witnessed by the users during their usage. But solving these issues are not hard if you have the option of contacting HP customer care. The executives are available round the clock to get your problem fixed from the base.
Frequently Asked Questions
It will be a bad start of your day when you turned on your HP computer and you found that it is not turning on. This issue can occur sometimes but when it occurs users are furious and they don’t know what to do to make their system run again? So as to get it fixed you can try following troubleshooting step:
- Check whether your computer is receiving power. If it is then it’s great but if it is not then you need to follow this fixture in the sequence they are given.
- Unplug all the cables and then after few seconds plug all them again and turn the system on
- Unplug all other non-essential devices from the computer and then turn the system on
- Don’t forget to check whether the all the cables are in good condition or not. If they are faulty replace that cable.
After applying all these solutions if your computer still does not turn on then just get in touch with the professionals who will resolve the issue within few seconds only.
If your HP computer is hanging or freezing then you can see various symptoms:
- The computer doesn’t respond to input from keyboard or mouse
- An error message appeared on the screen but you are unable to close it.
- Various Windows application shoe the message of not responding.
In order to get this problem solved you can try the following steps:
- Try unlocking your unresponsive computer by trying these procedures:
- Unplug all ten cables from your computer and then turn it on
- Remove any CD/ USB cables by pressing the eject button
- Hold the Alt key and F4 together, if computer become active then it’s well in good, another move to the next step
- Hold Ctrl+ Shift +Esc keys together to open Task Manager and close all the unresponsive task which is showing in the list of active task.
- In the Task Manager, open Processes and End that processes which are using more Memory.
- Try updating all the device driver and BIOPS if any update is available.
- Scan your computer for any virus and malware.
- Uninstall the software which is related to unresponsive HP computers.
After applying all these fixtures, if still, the problem persists to haunt you then it is best to get technicians to work for you by dialing HP technical support number.
Why call HP Customer Care?
Making professionals work on your computers so that the issue at hand can be fixed easily and quickly is need of the hour. And one can dial HP computer technical support number during any time of the day as well as night. Because the customer care team is on their feet to help their clients as they are well versed with all the issues and glitches of HP computers and know the technique to get it fixed. When it comes on solving technical errors of these desktop computers or laptops HP customer care is your only reliable option.