HP Printer Technical Support Number
Phone Number: +1-888-236-5856Call Time: 24 hours 7 days, also available on Holidays
Technology has become an indispensable part of life. With the invention of technology, the world has seen some rapid advancements, and so have seen the industries. The IT research firms, multi-national companies, and other industries have benefited a lot due to the onset of technical advancements. One thing that has intrigued humans, is the introduction of printers in the market. The printers have now become an important part of lives, that there is a separate printing industry in the market now. Everything that you read in the form of books, papers, magazines, newspapers, journals, etc. is only because of the introduction of printers. Firstly the printer was used for printing purpose, but now with different designs and features in the market, one can do multiple things with it, such as scanning, faxing, photocopy, etc. When one talks about printers, one can think about lot many brands. But one brand that has actually stood out in the market is HP. HP is a brand that is known for providing some of the best quality and highly productive printers, such as Toner Based, Inkjet, LaserJet, etc.
The HP printers are known for its enticing features. It gives you a print speed of 22ppm and has the capacity to hold a set of 250 sheets of paper. One of the most mind-boggling things about it is that it has auto-duplex printing and comes with an easy setup and installation process. You can also use it for photocopy, thus saving the trouble of going again and again to the market. The features are endless, and you can contact the techies at HP printer support number to know more about them.
Common Issues with HP Printers:
Even though HP printer has too many benefits and has proved to be really productive for the users around the globe, but one cannot also ignore the snags that it can encounter with. Since it is an electronic device, facing technical difficulties can be quite common. Some of them are:
- Unable to print properly and the printer not accepting commands
- The print jobs aligned in the queue and the printer taking a long time to print
- The printer printing hazy and distorted images, even though the ink cartridge is full.
- Unable to scan, fax or photocopy
- HP printer won’t print black
- HP Printer Issues After Windows 10 Upgrade
- Printer setup and installation issue
- Paper getting jammed
- The prints not coming in the right order
- Ghosting issues
- Few of the pages are coming blank and empty, even after giving the print output.
You must be taken aback while reading about the issues. But one thing that can surely make you feel relaxed is that for every query, you can always reach out to the customer support or try HP printer troubleshooting steps by availing professional guidance from the expert techies. The number is available 24X7.
HP Printer Setup and Installation Procedure:
Whenever you purchase a printer from the market, it becomes important to prepare its setup and installation procedure in the computing device that you would be using for giving print commands, otherwise, the printer won’t function properly. The steps for the same are:
- Remove the printer from the packaging and connect it to the main power supply with the help of the power cord.
- Long press the power button and switch on the printer and then set the time and language.
- Open the rear door and insert the print cartridges and install them properly.
- After that load paper in the paper tray.
- Once the setup is done, connect the printer to the computing device via USB cable.
- Go to Windows>Devices and Printers>Add printer>Add a local printer>Next.
- The installer will run in the system, and you will be able to install the printer in the device.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows:
HP print and scan doctor is a tool that is used for resolving the errors that one can face with the printers. It resolves errors such as connectivity issues, firewall settings, damaged print drivers, etc. The steps to download scan doctor for Windows Operating system are given below:
- Connect the printer to the computer and download ‘HP print and scan doctor tool’ from the official HP website.
- Install the tool by following the on-screen instructions. Once installed, click start on the Welcome screen and add the printer.
- Choose the option that you need to fix and let the tool run on the system to resolve the issues.
How to Download HP Software and Drivers for Windows 10?
A printer driver is a software that needs to be installed in the system when the printer is connected to the computing device. It is a software that is responsible for giving print commands from the computer to the printer in a language that the printer can understand. The steps for the same are:
- Visit the official website of HP Printer
- Add your printer model number and choose the operating system. The OS can be 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Click on the link to download the HP printer driver and save it a familiar location, and then run the installer to install the driver in the system.
You can also take guidance from the expert professionals at HP printer technical support in case of any technical emergency.
Why Choose for HP Printer Customer Service?
Anybody can encounter with the technical glitches while working on this electronic device. Even though some of the snags can be rectified by applying the elementary troubleshooting steps but some surely require the need for technical assistance. For that, you must dial the HP printer customer service number. The techies will:
- Provide you with an instant solution
- Annihilate issue from its root cause
- Be available at your service 24X7
- Guide you through the issue and will also help you to provide assistance on how you can avoid the error in the future.
- Deal with your matter on a professional front
- Give you 100% priority and customer satisfaction.